Dazzling, Mr DeMarte. What a world this is.gratefully, Veer Frost,
Passumpsic

On February 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM, "Joe DeMarte"  wrote:Hi Maeve.
Please, please, please feel free to use any / as many of my
photos as you'd like.  It would be my pleasure and make me proud.
You'll
see that I have shots of tons of raptors and owls ... all the ones you
listed in your email ... + more.  Here's a link to my online flicker
'birds' (aka "Natural Beauty") album ... you can easily download them
directly from flick:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129814378@N06/albums/72157650959925588

Best regards,  Joe DeMarte

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Maeve Kim  wrote:

> Good morning, everyone - Last winter, many fellow birders and many
> photographers generously sent me pictures of diving ducks to use in
> presentation for GMAS. Now I’m in need of raptor photos for a
class I’ll be
> doing in April for OLLI-UVM (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute). The
class
> is titled “Vermont’s Birds and Our Agricultural Heritage”.
It's about
> changes in land use (starting WAY back, with the first known human
> inhabitants) and the connections between different human uses of our
area’s
> resources and differences in the wildlife that lives here with us.
There
> will be two indoors classes and two field trips, the first to
Shelburne
> Farms to walk and meet with people from the Grassland Birds Project
and the
> Outreach for Earth Stewardship, and the second to walk here at
Jericho
> Settlers Farm and talk with the owners.
>
> I’ve finished working on the first slides for the first class, but
I’m
> sorely lacking raptor photos for the second. I’ve got lots of good
Osprey