After nearly a month of no reported sightings for these two species, I
was
glad to see that they are still frequenting GROW compost on Route 2 in
Moretown. One immature of each - Iceland and Glaucous - observed
yesterday,
along with 15 Herring and 6 Great Black-backed Gulls.

Also, if folks don't mind me mentioning it, we have great a few birding
outings posted on our website at the North Branch Nature Center,
including
a trip this May to Magee Marsh in Ohio. Here's the link, if you'd like
see what we're offering this winter/spring.
http://www.northbranchnaturecenter.org/nbncbirds.html
Happy Birding!
Chip

--