They're all over the place in the lower Champlain valley.  If you want
to see Snow Buntings, take a ride down 22A down to Orwell or so.  I've
been seeing flocks of 50-200 or so every few miles.

Seems to me there are a lot more than there were a couple months ago.
Is that typical, that the numbers increase as the winter drags on?

Jane
(Shoreham)