From: Bryan Pfeiffer
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 10:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VTBIRD] Harlequin Duck at Colchester Causeway Yesterday

Greetings, VTBIRDers:

Jon and Alison Farnsworth located a drake Harlequin Duck at the bridge on
Colchester Causeway on Sunday, February 19. They sent me a photo, which I’ve
included with an eBird report on their behalf:
http://ebird.org/ebird/vt/view/checklist/S34565395
<http://ebird.org/ebird/vt/view/checklist/S34565395>

Best,
Bryan Pfeiffer