Registration opens next week for this amazing birding festival. If you've never been, you may want to check it out! Watch the new video they put out if you need your arm twisted a bit :)

Join the BIRDING fun!
June 1-4 (Thursday to Sunday)
Mount Desert Island, Acadia Nat’l Park

50+ Field Trips  - with 40+ bird guides
Boating Adventures  - including a Pelagic trip
Keynote Presentations  - Pete Dunne, Nancy McAllister, Luke Seitz
Birding Workshops
Socials

Online Registration opens MARCH 1 at 10:00am.

To learn more about the festival, click here to watch our latest video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxNl4QFvrlM&feature=youtu.be

Come for a partial day or all four days.  Click here to view our schedule of events:
http://acadiabirdingfestival.com/schedule.php

The Acadia Birding Festival is a non-profit organization designed to provide birding activities for everyone.  Proceeds are gifted to local conservation and educational organizations, especially those that help protect and teach about our birds and their habitats.

Hope you can join us!

Questions?  Please don’t hesitate to contact me or visit our website http://acadiabirdingfestival.com

Happy Birding,
Becky

Becky Marvil, Executive Director
Acadia Birding Festival (June 1 - 4, 2017)
Mount Desert Island, Bar Harbor, ME
207-233-3694 (festival)
http://acadiabirdingfestival.com

Sent from my iPad