Hi,

I am in need of this article for one of our physicians:

School-Based Educational Interventions Can Significantly Improve Health Outcomes in Children with Asthma.
Suwannakeeree P, Deerojanawong J, Prapphal N.
J Med Assoc Thai. 2016 Feb;99(2):166-74.
PMID:   27249896

I’ve gone through Docline and none of the libraries listed as holding this title can fill it.  I’ve tried the publishers website, but even though I’ve registered it doesn’t recognize me.
Any help would be appreciated.
I’m on EFTS and can enter a Docline request if needed.

Thank you,

Linda Feinberg, MSLS - Director
NorthShore Libraries
NorthShore University HealthSystem
(847) 570-2651
(847) 570-2926 fax

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Legal Disclaimer: Information contained in this e-mail, including any files transmitted with it, may contain confidential medical or business information intended only for use by the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  Review by any individual other than the intended recipient does not waive or surrender the physician-patient privilege or any other legal rights.  If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it immediately and notify the sender by return email.