Good morning from the mountains of North Carolina.

In our work environment, there are facts, or pieces of data, that get used over and over and over - in grant applications, in the introductions to articles that our faculty and staff write, in presentations to a variety of people, in conference presentations, in poster sessions.

We would like to create a (simple!) system for storing those facts, along with a little bit of accompanying info, like a link to the article or website where it's from, the date of publication, the date of the data behind the fact, some keywords.

We've thought of several ways we could do this, but we'd like to know if anyone else has done something similar.

Some examples of the kinds of facts we're talking about are:
11% of opioids are prescribed by dentists for orofacial pain.
4 out of 5 recent heroin initiates had previous nonmedical use of prescription opioids; 1% of recent nonmedical prescription opioid initiates had prior heroin use.
50.3% of ED patients for nontraumatic dental conditions received a prescription for opioid pain medicine.

--sue

Confidentiality Statement

This message and its attachments may contain confidential and /or legally-sensitive information that is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of the information contained in this message and its attachments is prohibited. If you have received this message or any of its attachments in error, please destroy all originals and copies of the same and notify the sender immediately.

Disclaimer