I am thinking about going to MLA and I got the preliminary program in the mail and it looks like all they offer are paid sessions. I know at ALA they have tons of free sessions do they also have free sessions at MLA?

[Campbell Osteo vector MBS outln 158_2013_BOLD_JMW small]

Sarah R. Wade, MLS, AHIP | Assistant Medical Librarian
Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine
Post Office Box 4280  Buies Creek, North Carolina 27506
4350 US 421 South  Lillington, North Carolina 27546
Levine Hall 258 | Toll Free (855) 287-6613

A library is a place that is a repository of information and gives every citizen equal access to it. That includes health information. And mental health information. It's a community space. It's a place of safety, a haven from the world.- Neil Gaiman

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.- Winston Churchill

So here I stand, one girl among many. I speak not for myself, but so those without a voice can be heard- Malala Yousafzai
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN ERROR PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY 910-893-7334