From Marketwatch.com (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/amazon-web-services-problems-take-down-websites-apps-2017-02-28):

   AWS's S3 service, described by Amazon as "designed to deliver 99.999999999% durability," was experiencing "high error rates"
   due to problems with servers located on the East Coast of the United States, the company said Tuesday.

Gotta be a squirrel.

Fred King
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279

After disassembling and inspecting the humidifier, I've determined that the main problem with it is that someone took it apart.
--XKCD

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of seconlibrary
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Amazon web servers are down

I don't know if this is affecting anyone but thought I would post.

According to The Verge:

"Amazon web servers are down and it's causing trouble across the internet."

--
Michael Garcia, Director of Library Services St. Elizabeth College of Nursing
2215 Genesee St.

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected... Thank you.

Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.