While all of our online things are down, you should pick up volume one of The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl in dead tree format, if possible:
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/898164417

“Wolverine. Deadpool. Doctor Doom. Thanos. There's one hero who's beaten them all, and now she's got her own book! And to celebrate, she's set her sights even higher - much higher. We're talking Galactus! But first Doreen Green, a.k.a. Squirrel Girl, is starting college, making new friends, eating nuts and kicking butts - not necessarily in that order! Together with her best (human) pal Nancy and her best (squirrel) pal Tippy-Toe, and armed only with a tail and some fact-filled super-villain trading cards, she'll take on the likes of Kraven the Hunter, Whiplash and, oh, yeah, the Devourer of Worlds!”

summary from https://pulllist.comixology.com/series/33143/

You can thank me later,
Annie

Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
The Kenneth M. and Kenda H. Singer Science Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries