**apologies for cross-posting, I just wanted to be sure you saw it**

Come to stunning Eugene, Oregon and work in our gorgeous and innovative new Price Science Commons and Research Library. We have a lively, vibrant spot right in the center of campus. With new facilities at the University and more to come (https://around.uoregon.edu/accelerate), we’d love to have you join us. Plus you’ll get to work with absolutely great people (including me!).

Department Summary
The Science Libraries are composed of three branch libraries within the UO Libraries at the University of Oregon: Price Science Commons & Research Library (PSCRL), the Mathematics Library, and the Loyd & Dorothy Rippey Library, Oregon Institute of Marine of Biology.
Position Summary
Reporting to the Associate Dean of Research Services, the Head leads the Science Libraries in support of the University's and the Libraries' mission/vision, and uses innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to provide all aspects of academic administration and managerial leadership in the Science Libraries. The Head provides leadership, support, supervision, and expertise in the planning, budgeting, human resource development, goal implementation, outreach, and assessment for the Science Libraries' programs and services.

Work type: Faculty - Other
Location: Eugene, OR
Department: Library
Rank: Associate Librarian
Annual Basis: 12 Month
Salary: $75,000-$95,000 per year
Review of Applications Begins
March 17, 2017; position open until filled

Details and link to apply here:
http://careers.uoregon.edu/cw/en-us/job/519785/head-science-libraries

Regards,
Annie

Annie Zeidman-Karpinski
The Kenneth M. and Kenda H. Singer Science Librarian
University of Oregon Libraries