Dear All,

I am looking for some conference abstracts, all quite old, for a physical therapist engaged in a systematic review.

We do not have the journals, have not been able to get these abstracts from inter library loan schemes in the UK and they are not (as far as I can see) available free online for the years we need.

If you have any of the following (and there are quite a few, apologies!), and could send a free scan, please contact me off list, and I will send you the details I have.

International Journal of Sports Medicine 1984

International Sport Medicine Journal 2000

Journal of the American Society of Nephrology 1997 and 2002

Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 1979

Transactions of the American Society for Artificial Internal Organs 1981

Thank you for your help.  We are both most grateful - there seems to be little on the topic, so these abstracts are going to be useful.

Best wishes,

Keith

Keith Nockels
Clinical Librarian
Cancer, Cardiology, Genetics, Haematology, Renal, Urology, Vascular
Odames Library
Level 1, Victoria Building
Leicester Royal Infirmary
Infirmary Square
Leicester LE1 5WW
UK
+44 116 258 5558

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and / or privileged information and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) printed above. If you are not the addressee(s), any unauthorised review, disclosure, reproduction, other dissemination or use of this e-mail, or taking of any action in reliance upon the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error, please return to the sender. No guarantee can be given that the contents of this email are virus free - The University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient(s) to test for viruses before opening any attachments. The information contained in this e-mail may be the subject of public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 - unless legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Copyright in this email and any attachments created by us remains vested in the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.