Shoreham is closing at 1pm today. Everybody be safe out there I hear the
roads are awful!

Julie Ortuno
Town Clerk
297 Main Street
Shoreham, VT 05770
802 897-5841
Note: Written communications to and from Town officials regarding Town business are considered public records and will be available to the public for review.