Shoreham, VT 05770
802 897-5841
Note: Written communications to and from Town officials regarding Town business are considered public records and will be available to the public for review.
On 3/14/2017 12:29 PM, Dawn Dwyer wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Town of Lyndon is also now closed.

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Moulton
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 12:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Town Office closure

Town of Hyde Park is also closing. Be safe!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm, (802)888-2300 option 1.

Kimberly J. Moulton, CVC, CMC

Town Clerk / Treasurer / Delinquent Tax Collector

Town of Hyde Park

PO Box 98

Hyde Park, VT 05655

Fax: (802)888-6878

Website: www.hydeparkvt.com

Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. § 315-320). Thank You.