Having brain cramp.


Does anyone have the direct link to the VT Tax Dept. site where people can file their homestead and apply for prebate?  All I see is where they want you to do it but not a nice link like they used to have.


Thank you…


Nellie Noble, CVC/CVT

Town of Granby

PO Box 56

9005 Granby Road

Granby, VT  05840

802-328-3611 Fax: 802-328-2200

[log in to unmask]