Ryegate would be happy to have some books done.  It also should be noted that we border the Town Of Newbury so it would be a good trip.

Marsha Nelson
Ryegate Town Clerk

On Thursday, March 9, 2017 1:15 PM, Susan Underwood <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Cassie,

I believe Newbury is on Alfredo’s list of towns who are looking to have their records microfilmed.  I talked to him about it about two weeks ago.  I really like that they microfilm on-site so that the books don’t need to leave our office.
Susan

From: [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bennington Town Clerk’s Office
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Microfilming

Good afternoon all,

For those of you who use ACS/Xerox for microfilming land records, or are considering it, Alfredo, our rep is trying to get several Towns scheduled to send someone to Vermont to do the filming.  I hope to do fifteen books this spring.  If you need it done, please contact him so we can make it worth their while to come up.  The filming is done on-site so your books don’t even need to leave your office.  They used to have someone in Vermont that did the work but it must be things have changed since last year.  I have money in my budget “burning a hole in my pocket” so I hope to be able to get it done.

Cassandra Barbeau
Town Clerk
Bennington, VT
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Please note that this email message, along with any response or reply, is considered public record, and thus, subject to disclosure under the Vermont Public Records Law (1 V.S.A. §§ 315-320). Thank You.