Newbury does not have buzzers to get in and out of vault area nor plexi-glass windows.

We do have panic buttons and motion detectors and an alarm that we set when we leave.  Our security system is ADT.

From: kimberly pedley
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 12:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: security systmems

Well our SB is finally thinking of putting in some sort of security system .

We are thinking security cameras & panic buttons linked to the police dept.

Do any of you have buzzers to get in and out of vault area?

Do any of you have plexi-glass windows where your customers pay?

If you do have any sort of security in place what do you have?

Thanks!

Kim Pedley, CVC

Town Clerk and Treasurer

51 S. Main St