Milton has security cameras on both the outside of the building (in various locations) and also in the 2 main hallways leading from our lobby. In order to access the Clerk/Treasurers Office you have to be buzzed in the door and we have the glass separation at our counter as well. A couple of years ago they also had panic buttons installed in the individual offices as well as the library that connect to our PD.

Paulette

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of kimberly pedley
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 12:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: security systmems

Well our SB is finally thinking of putting in some sort of security system .

We are thinking security cameras & panic buttons linked to the police dept.

Do any of you have buzzers to get in and out of vault area?
Do any of you have plexi-glass windows where your customers pay?

If you do have any sort of security in place what do you have?

Thanks!

Kim Pedley, CVC
Town Clerk and Treasurer
51 S. Main St
Northfield, VT  05663
802-485-5421

Disclaimer, please be advised that your email communication to the Town may be considered public record and may be subject to disclosure under the Vermont Open Public Records Act.