From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dawn Dwyer
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 11:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Credit Cards

I have a department head that is asking for a department credit card. I have always said no to credit cards at all. In the current times, I understand more and more vendors are going credit card puts only.

Would you be willing to share how you handle Town credit cards, if your municipality has one?

Dawn R. Dwyer

Town of Lyndon

Village of Lyndonville

Clerk & Treasurer

PO Box 167

Lyndonville, VT 05851

( 802-626-5785

6 802-626-1265

Notice – Under Vermont’s Public Records Act, all e-mail, e-mail attachments as well as paper copies of documents received or prepared for use in matters concerning Town business, concerning a Town official or staff, or containing information relating to town business are likely to be regarded as public records which may be inspected by any person upon request, unless otherwise made confidential by law. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email. Thank you for your cooperation