We had issues with 7th grade using Dell Win 7 devices, 1/3 of all the 7th
grade classes using identical devices with identical software/browser
versions could not access a test (spinning circle and test never loads).
They could log in and use Chromebooks with no issues. After extensive
troubleshooting on our end the helpdesk was able to replicate the issue and
it was a problem with one of the tests. Provide them with the test ID#s and
affected student ID#s and they can see which tests are having issues.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Scott Marshia <[log in to unmask]

--
Robert Whitcomb
MEMS IT

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidentialand privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, ordistribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, pleasecontact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
copies of theoriginal message.*