Sorry for all of the emails, I just thought of something else.  There's
some new data validation in 10.1 that did not like legal_first_name et al.
so we now use first_name (labeled as Preferred Name) on the new student
registration screen.  Then I have a copy name link to copy the
preferred name to the legal name which can then be modified as needed.  I
didn't have time to mess with the validation scripts but I do plan to go
back (someday) and fix this all.  But you should be aware of this before
jumping into it.

*Christine Gibson*
*PowerSchool Data Manager*
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox>
49 Charles Avenue
Middlebury, VT 05753
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>
802-382-1720