We have PS too.  They have recommended that we use legal_first_name
(middle, last, etc.) as this is in the enhancement pipeline.  We use legal
names for any communication that goes beyond the school walls (report
cards, transcripts, etc.).  We continue to use first_name as the preferred
name.

*Christine Gibson*
*PowerSchool Data Manager*
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox>
49 Charles Avenue
Middlebury, VT 05753
*[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>
802-382-1720