Hi Folks,

We have a few Android devices which are shared among students.  We have them setup to allow for 5 profiles on each device.  When new students use the devices we bump them and reset them.  We are trying to figure a better way to manage these because when they are bumped everything gets wiped.  We are moving to certificated based authentication and that would  mean we would need to install the certificates each time.  This will end up being time consuming and not something we really want to do.  We could stick with an SSID that allows passwords, but we don’t really want to do that either.

How are other schools managing Android devices?

Thank you for you information,

Pamela Lowe

Technology Director

Colchester School District