We had several incidents of that yesterday during our first full day of
testing.  We were able to exit the test and reconnect Wi-Fi.  We've also
had a lot of Chromebooks turning on accessibility features seemingly on
their own with the test app, one doing ChromeVox and probably a dozen or
more with high contrast.  We wiped the high contrast ones, but doing
Ctrl+Alt+Z stopped ChromeVox.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good Morning.
>
> Anyone else having this popup/error performing the practice SBAC test on
> Chromebooks (or other devices)?  Helpdesk says that this is not a know
> issue.  I have now reported it twice.
>

> ‚Äč
> Easy fix, but not something you want as a disruption, is to power cycle
> the Chromebook.  (Chromebook had been started from being powered off then
> clicking the kiosk app for the Secure Browser and running the practice
> test...and on the first question that is answered).
>
> Anyone?
>
> Keith
>
> --
> Keith Puffer
> Technology Coordinator
> Washington West Supervisory Union
> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
> Waitsfield, VT 05673
> 802-496-5486
> Fax: 802-496-6515
> GoogleVoice: 802-870-0630
> https://wwsuvalley.on.spiceworks.com/portal
> <https://wwsuvalley.on.spiceworks.com/portal?_ga=1.58522082.973774531.1464180008>

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District
www.mtsd-vt.org
*NEW* >> Book an appointment online with IT
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU9QVW5GZjJ4Z01afGRlZmF1bHR8Mjc3OGZkNjBkMzNlYThlMmQxZDEyOWZkMGNjMDlmOTg>

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain