We had several incidents of that yesterday during our first full day of testing.  We were able to exit the test and reconnect Wi-Fi.  We've also had a lot of Chromebooks turning on accessibility features seemingly on their own with the test app, one doing ChromeVox and probably a dozen or more with high contrast.  We wiped the high contrast ones, but doing Ctrl+Alt+Z stopped ChromeVox.