Hi Melissa,
I use Bulk Rename Utility to rename our photos for Snap.

http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk

Juan Martinez
Data/ Network Admin
St. Albans Town Educational Center
169 South Main Street
St. Albans, VT 05478

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Melissa Hayden-Raley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Listers -
Each of our schools has a different vendor for school photos.  Two of the three vendors do not provide photos with file names matching the student ID.  In order to get the photos loaded into our school lunch program, the file name needs to match the ID number.  Can anyone recommend a program that can do this?

Thank you!

--Melissa

--
Melissa Hayden-Raley