I love IrfanView for simple photo editing and jpeg compression, didn't know it would do batch file renaming.

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 1:23 PM, Luis Bango <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I love Irfanview.
Free, light weight, can batch rename and batch resize.
Lots of other great features.

Luis E. Bango
Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x1008