We had issues with 7th grade using Dell Win 7 devices, 1/3 of all the 7th grade classes using identical devices with identical software/browser versions could not access a test (spinning circle and test never loads). They could log in and use Chromebooks with no issues. After extensive troubleshooting on our end the helpdesk was able to replicate the issue and it was a problem with one of the tests. Provide them with the test ID#s and affected student ID#s and they can see which tests are having issues.