The other thing that I've seen is that iTunes tries to update during the test which will wack things out.
I've used the script successfully in the past. but this year just had the kiddos follow along
to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l6mGKqsMyQ

It states an older version of the lockdown browser but the settings are still the same for 9.0

Sent with [log in to unmask]&idSignature=22" class="mt-install mt-detrack-inspected">Mailtrack