I am pleasantly surprised!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jerry Mortensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Subject: Follow Up from the Apple Service Authorize Team
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Marion,

Here’s a response I received from our Service Authorization Team:

*Thank you for contacting Service Authorization. Apologies for the delay in
response.*

*The GSX profile ([log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>) is now
reactivated. Please note that for a GSX profile to stay active, we require
that Marion logs into his service account at least once every thirty days
to prevent inactivation. *

*Please let him know that if he wishes to continue servicing his OOW
devices, he should look at the Self-Servicing Account program
at https://support.apple.com/self-servicing-account-program
<https://support.apple.com/self-servicing-account-program>*

*For any questions on the SSA program please have him
contact [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>.*

I hope this helps.

Best,


*Jerry Mortensen, Account Executive*
Apple Education
Apple Inc.
(800) 800-2775, ext. 46877 <(800)%20800-2775>
apple.com/education