- Meant never had to quote thrice for Apple for the school for large volumes.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The finance people at the school should have rules that state that if there is only one vendor and only one price, there is only one quote.  It may simply require a letter for the file and the auditors/board.

I've never had to quote Apple at my old district.

Craig