Found on twitter the same issue.  Seeing this with 32 bit and possibly Avast antivirus.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:32 AM Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are having the same issue.  Dell running Windows 7 Pro.

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Scott Marshia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are getting it also with different types of machines running Windows 7.  Does it seem to be working once they restart the computers?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.