Assigning one specific device to just one student may provide:

   - the most flexible learning environment within school and outside of
   the school building
   - improved care and charging of equipment compared to a situation when
   several people are responsible (thus no one feels responsible).

Is account security an issue?  Having several students using the same
device on the same day seems let a setup for one student leaving their
computer open so that next student could be using their account.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
211 Bridge Street