Pam

*From:* School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:
[log in to unmask]] *On Behalf Of *Keith Puffer
*Sent:* Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:31 AM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: Android Devices?

Pamela,

Please keep this thread going if possible...

We have been exploring using Android Tablets as kiosk devices for the
Library.  Comparing the differences in management using the GC - Google
Console, we are leaning back toward either an iPad that we can manage using
Profile Manager or a touch screen Chromebook that we can manage using the
GC.

If there were an easy way to remotely manage Android tablets, that would be
helpful...

I love the constant learning that Educational Technology bring us.

Keith