Hello Folks,

Thanks for the responses.  We use Profile Manager to manage our iPads and Google Domain to manage the Chromebooks.  Is anyone doing anything in the Google domain with Android devices?

Thank you,

Pam

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith Puffer
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 8:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Android Devices?

Pamela,

Please keep this thread going if possible...

We have been exploring using Android Tablets as kiosk devices for the Library.  Comparing the differences in management using the GC - Google Console, we are leaning back toward either an iPad that we can manage using Profile Manager or a touch screen Chromebook that we can manage using the GC.

If there were an easy way to remotely manage Android tablets, that would be helpful...

I love the constant learning that Educational Technology bring us.

Keith