If you are getting prepared to do some Chromebook purchases, I have a couple of CTL’s newest models that are available for sign out through our office for your evaluation.  I request that you work with me on a pretty quick turnaround, but I’m willing to get them to you (cheapest way possible, would prefer not to ship), if you would like to try them out.

Recall that CTL has a state level contract with VT and was one of winning bid groups on our Maine MLTI work back in 2013.  That contract remains valid, allowing you to use our original bid process to make your purchases.

The two models I have are:

CTL J5—converts to a tablet

CTLNL61T Touch—with touchscreen

Send me a message if you are interested and we can figure out a way to get them to you.

Peter

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

VT Agency of Education