I ran into this all last year and determined that it was a web filter
issue, though with investigation I could find no evidence in reporting. It
still happens with maybe one tester per test but much much less frequent
when I have the web filter off.

Food for thought.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good Morning.
>
> Anyone else having this popup/error performing the practice SBAC test on
> Chromebooks (or other devices)?  Helpdesk says that this is not a know
> issue.  I have now reported it twice.
>

> ‚Äč
> Easy fix, but not something you want as a disruption, is to power cycle
> the Chromebook.  (Chromebook had been started from being powered off then
> clicking the kiosk app for the Secure Browser and running the practice
> test...and on the first question that is answered).
>
> Anyone?
>
> Keith
>
> --
> Keith Puffer
> Technology Coordinator
> Washington West Supervisory Union
> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
> Waitsfield, VT 05673
> 802-496-5486 <(802)%20496-5486>
> Fax: 802-496-6515 <(802)%20496-6515>
> GoogleVoice: 802-870-0630 <(802)%20870-0630>
> https://wwsuvalley.on.spiceworks.com/portal
> <https://wwsuvalley.on.spiceworks.com/portal?_ga=1.58522082.973774531.1464180008>

Travis Vigneau
802.752.2607
Network Admin
SATEC VT

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the