If a preschool student (either UPK or in-house) withdraws and moves to a UPK program in another district, should one use Transfer to a Public School in VT or Transfer to a Private School in VT as the withdrawal code?

Christine Gibson

PowerSchool Data Manager
49 Charles Avenue
Middlebury, VT 05753
[log in to unmask]


Search the SCHOOL-IT Archive

Manage your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT