Keith - Well, I have used Profile Manager to deploy Chrome and Microsoft Remote Desktop. However, they are not executable on the client - it looks like a permissions problem. I've been using Sierra clients - maybe I'll try el capitan. Or maybe I'll have to upgrade my server to Sierra?

Here's how it "works" -- In Profile manager, go to Apps, click on "+", scroll to your applications folder, and select an app. It'll upload it to the server to be able to push it. Then I choose my device group, select push apps, and choose an app.

I'll try to reach Apple this week to see if they can help.

steve