I've received some additional counts of Canada Geese from other lake
locations bringing the total accounted for to approximately 22,000
Canada Geese using Lake Champlain yesterday in this post-Nor'easter
time.  There also are several large areas of the lake which might have
had significant numbers not seen or counted, that would increase this
number even more.

Thanks to everyone for being out birding and counting those birds, be
there a few in sight, or huge flocks on ice or water ... and then
reporting them to eBird for all to use.

Ian