The geese were on St. Albans Bay off Hathaway Point Road.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Express 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Michele Patenaude <[log in to unmask]> Date: 3/18/17  9:56 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: [VTBIRD] Pink footed goose
Late this afternoon I was watching a group of about 50 Canada geese in Saint Albans Bay on the ice. I stayed and as the sun was setting hundreds and hundreds of geese flew in from the north and landed on the ice. I scanned them until it was too dark to see well . They were pretty spread out.

It's possible the Pink-footed Goose is in with these geese. I'm going to try to get up there before sunrise tomorrow, and see what I can see as the sunrises.

Michele Patenaude
172 Woodbury Road
Burlington, VT 05408
802-862-4085