Whoops - obviously not meant for the whole list. Should at least add a bird
note - saw bluebirds and a kingfisher yesterday at Muddy Brook Park in
South Burlington. The kingfisher was hunting in that gross sleet. I watched
her for a bit and 3x she made a trill call and then dove into water. Made
me wonder if the trill had any effect on fish.

Teage O'Connor
Crow's Path <http://www.crowspath.org/>
Phyllotaxy.com <http://phyllotaxy.com/>
(802) 557-7127