Hi folks
Here's a little info. From vt bird record committee.

Trumpeter Swan *(Cygnus buccinator) *David Johnston observed, documented,
and photographed the first fully accepted record from Tri-Town Water
District along Lake Champlain in Addison on 26 May 2014. Three prior
reports were not accepted. Active reintroduction efforts in Ontario and the
Great Lakes area may contribute to additional records in Vermont.

Best
Kent

--

Kent McFarland