There has been a great deal of discussion about Clinical Key and its
competitors since MD Consult died to be replaced by Clinical Key on this
very list.  The bad side of this equation is that Listserv does not
provide persistent URLs for search results on Listserv groups, one good
reason to back up lists on discussion group networks that do.  However,
MEDLIB-L is a publically achived discussion group, so Google has found out
about these posts, somebody told them, so one can see what Google was in
the mood to index of this content, including bad days when Clinical Key
was not working and other things that happened along the way you would not
want to read about.  This is a link to what Google found out about these
discussions.

https://www.google.com/#q=%22clinical+key%22+AND+%22medlib-l%22&*

Here is another search link that may find some of this type of discussion
and any other database can be substituted for clinical key in this search
formula.

http://tinyurl.com/hd4p43l

I hope that these links provide a key to the information that you seek.

Everyone enjoy the weekend ahead

Also, no MedLib-L post would be complete without a visit from a mammel
some of us refer to as a squirrel.  Anyone who wants to know about other
types of videos shared by this source are welcome to contact me privately,
some unusual interests and methods here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYx7TfLiCpA

.

.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING

EMPLOYMENT

INTERNSHIPS

PUBLIC HEALTH RESOURCES INCLUDING EBOLA

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

SPORT-MED