I haven't screened the results of this selection, but:  there's a filter
for
   retracted publication
I did a q&d on cardiac disease, filtered for this and then for RCTs, and
combined the sets (oddly, when I checked both filters, the result was an OR
not an AND).    The retracted studies could be read along with the notices
of retraction (the first one I looked at was retracted

   "due to considerable overlap with the following papers:..."

by the same authors.  That may not qualify as bad research, but definitely
not good research practice!!

Pam Sieving

--

Pamela C. Sieving, MA, MS, AHIP