Thank you for the idea of retracted publications in this context, I did
not think of that when this topic was thrust at me at the time.  Some of
the articles that have been retracted are probably retracted because of
conflicts of interest or plagiarism and the like, but I am sure one will
find some bad research titles amongst the retracted articles that way as
well.  There might be another issue, however.  If the article is
retracted, a student may not be able to view it and discuss from its
content what made it an example of bad research, unless this is discussed
in other documents.

Sincerely,
David Dillard
Temple University
(215) 204 - 4584
http://workface.com/e/daviddillard

Net-Gold
https://groups.io/g/Net-Gold
http://net-gold.3172864.n2.nabble.com/

AND Discussion Group Directory
http://tinyurl.com/ngda2hk

OR

FAKE NEWS
https://sites.google.com/site/fakenewsresearchguide/

RESEARCH PAPER WRITING

EMPLOYMENT

INTERNSHIPS

STATISTICS SOURCES RESEARCH GUIDE
http://guides.temple.edu/statistics-sources

Social Work and Social Issues Discussion Group
https://groups.io/g/social-work

SPORT-MED