We have them here in Minnesota as well:

http://mnzoo.org/blog/new-komodo-dragons-exhibit/

-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of King, Fred
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2017 1:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chat: Komodo Dragon

I believe I heard somewhere that you can see a Komodo dragon at the National Zoo in Washington, DC. The largest living lizard in the world, the Komodo dragon is also one of the few venomous lizards. It is native to the island of Komodo as well as a handful of other Indonesian islands.

Fred King
Medical Librarian, MedStar Washington Hospital Center [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279

If Teresa May put out a cigarette on her tongue it would make me feel a a lot better about her being Prime Minister.
--Susan Calman (News Quiz, BBC Radio 4)