Hi All,

Following Lara's message - there are many data rescue events taking place all over the country. I think they were originally organized by Data Refuge: https://www.datarefuge.org/organization and concentrated on the climate change data, but now all kinds of data in danger is being saved that way.

Librarians, scientists, statisticians, developers, and concerned citizens have been asked to participate. I encourage everyone to look for an event near you.

Cheers.

Basia

Basia Delawska-Elliott, MLIS, AHIP
Medical Librarian
503.216.4064  |  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Providence Health & Services System Library Services
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, 9205 SW Barnes Rd., Portland, OR 97225