I truly do not know what to do with this one. I'm all about service, but.... An MD has asked me (3 times today! Welcome back from vacation, Eleanor) how to fix this issue which is (apparently) causing him distress now (on his own vacation in a different country)...

When he attempts to access OpenAthens, he has to "click the button" at least twice before his access is allowed. IOW, he inputs his UN/PW, then has to click the Submit button twice. He would like to only have to click it once. I told him maybe his connection is a bit slow, but he came back with his actual internet connection speeds (at home, not on vaca-he didn't give me those numbers).

Anyone have any ideas? Thoughts, suggestions, WAGs? Color me clueless as to the source of the issue and why it's my problem, but apparently it is... TIA.

Eleanor Truex
Medical Librarian, Lakeshore Region

THIS IS THE POWER OF COMPASSION.
THIS IS PRESENCE.

Presence
Saint Francis Hospital
355 Ridge Avenue | Evanston , IL 60202
Office: 847.316.2460

Presence
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 North Lake Shore Drive | Chicago , IL 60657
Office: 773.665.3038
presencehealth.org<http://www.presencehealth.org/>

Connect with Presence Health
Find a Doctor<http://www.presencehealth.org/physician-directory> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PresenceHealth> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/presence-health> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/PresenceHealth> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/PresenceHealth>

Sponsored by Presence Health Ministries