Oh my goodness!  I just had to share this with you all!  I didn't realize today was very significant.  In an email to me, Becky writes
****************

By the way, there are two things to celebrate today: Dr. Seuss's Birthday and World Book day.  http://www.worldbookday.com/
Here is a poem I wrote for you and Medical Librarians everywhere in honor of Dr. Seuss day:

Ode to Medical Librarianship

I love my job,
I love it so,
I love it more
Than you can know!

What do I do?
What do I know?
I surf PubMed, to and fro,
On anything and everything
From front to back and brain to toe!
That's what I do and you should too!
I think, I think, you'd love it too!

DynaMed and Up-to-Date,
I just think that they're really great.
Lexi-Comp and Natural Med
Put information in your head.
Ovid and Clinical Key
Fill my heart with tons of glee!
Nursing Reference and CINAHL
Omigosh, I LOVE them all!

Databases make me happy,
I know it sounds a little sappy,
Researching is so much fun to do,
Makes my hands go clappy, clappy!

Articles, Articles,
Articles galore!
We've got 'em stacked
From ceiling to floor!

Journals, journals by the thousands!
I'm not kidding, ask Full text Finder!
Some in print, and tons online
Which makes information a breeze to find
Which I find truly sublime sometime,
Because really, who wants to waste their time?

Not me and certainly not you
'Cuz we've got better things to do!
Get what you need and get it fast,
Evidence based information
Is such a blast!

Analyze and scrutinize,
Investigate and question,
Dissect, inspect, examine again,
Survey, appraise, and check once more-
Are your facts, stats and data sure?
And is your info proven true by them?
You know who: those academic-manians!

Books and Brains and lots of thinking
Collaborating and sometimes tinkering
Because technology is ever changing
Adapt and flex and stretch and grow
"And my oh my, the places you'll go!"

****************
This was written by Becky Neumann, Medical Librarian extraordinaire.
Hearing her say this out loud in rapid fire a la "One Fish Two Fish" style is priceless!  A great treat!!

Have a great day!

Forwarded by,
Heidi Sue

Heidi Sue Adams, MS, AHIP(D) | Lead Medical Librarian | (406) 752-1739 | DOCLINE: MTUKRH |
Kalispell Regional Medical Center | Medical Library | 310 Sunnyview Lane | Kalispell MT 59901 |
Assisting you with providing excellent patient care using evidence in the medical literature | Becky & Heidi Sue @ KRMC Medical Library <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This [email] [facsimile] and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication is considered confidential, as it may contain privileged or confidential information that is protected by federal or state law. Any unauthorized direct or indirect disclosure, use, printing, alteration or copying of this communication is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and also notify our Compliance Office by calling 877-752-1742 and delete this communication and any attachments. Any opinions, views, advice or other statements contained in this communication are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of Kalispell Regional Healthcare. Kalispell Regional Healthcare and its affiliates claim all applicable privileges related to the information contained in or transmitted with this communication. KRHPA616